Aaj Ka Panchang 21 May 2022: Today i.e. 21st May, is the date of Jyeshtha Krishna shashthi of Jyeshtha Krishna Paksha. Shashthi tithi is till 02:59 pm. Apart from this, there is a special combination of Dwipushkar Yoga, Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga and Ravi Yoga.
- Today is the sixth date of Jyeshtha Krishna Paksha.
- A special coincidence is being made of Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga.
- Rahu Kaal will remain till this time today.
Aaj Ka Panchang 21 May 2022: According to the Hindi Panchang, today i.e. 21st May is the date of Jyeshtha Krishna shashthi of Jyeshtha Krishna Paksha. Shashthi tithi is till 02:59 pm. After this Saptami Tithi will take place. Sunrise is at 5:27 pm. The time of sunset is 7.08 pm in the evening. Shravana Nakshatra is till 11.46 pm at night. After this Dhanishta Nakshatra will take place. Rahu Kaal is from 08:53 am to 10.35 am. According to the Panchang (Aaj Ka Panchang), know the auspicious and inauspicious time of 21 May (21 May 2022 Panchang).
Panchang, auspicious time for 21 May, April 2022. 21 May 2022 Panchang Shubh Muhurat
- Brahma Muhurta – 04:05 AM to 04:46 AM
- Abhijit Muhurta – 11:50 AM to 12:45 PM
- Twilight Muhurta – 06:55 PM to 07:19 PM
- Amrit Kaal – 02:02 PM to 03:32 PM
- Dwipushkar Yoga – 11:46 PM to 05:27 AM, May 22
- Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga – 05:27 AM to 11:46 PM
- Vijay Muhurta – 02:34 PM to 03:29 PM
- Ravi Yoga – 05:27 AM to 11:46 PM
inauspicious time Ashubh Time
- Rahu Kaal- 08.53 am to 10.35 am.
- Durmuhurta – 05.27 am to 06.22 am
- Gulik Kal- 05.27 am to 07.10.10.
- Yamgand – 02 PM to 03:43 PM
Today’s Panchang Aaj Ka Panchang
- Today’s Yoga-Shukla is till 08.12 in the morning. After that Brahma Yoga will start.
- Today’s War – Saturday
- Today’s Paksha – Krishna Paksha
- Today’s date – Shashti, is till 02:59 pm. After that Saptami Tithi will take place.
- Sunrise – 5:27 pm
- Direction prong – east
- Chandra Haas – South
- Rahu resides – East
- season – summer
(Disclaimer: The information given here is based on general assumptions and information. NDTV does not confirm this.)
Credit: ndtv.in /