New Delhi, Online Desk. Important update for the candidates who have applied for the posts of Junior Engineer (Electrical) in the power companies of Rajasthan state. Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has issued the admit cards of the candidates for appearing in the written examination to be conducted under the prescribed selection process for recruitment to the posts of JE (Electrical). The admit card for the Junior Engineer Recruitment exam was released by the company on Wednesday, 24 November 2021. So candidates who have applied for RVUNL JE (Electrical) Posts can download their admit card from the link provided on the official website, energy.rajasthan.gov.in or the direct link given below.

RVUNL JE (Electrical) Admit Card 2021 Download Link

The exam will be held in CBT mode on December 11

Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited is going to conduct the examination for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer (Electrical) on 11th December 2021. The exam is to be conducted in CBT (Computer Based Test) mode. The exam will have two parts – Part A and Part B. Part A will have 60 per cent questions from engineering subject and remaining 40 per cent questions will be asked from reasoning and mental ability.

Candidates should note that they have to carry one photo ID proof (Aadhaar Card, etc.) along with the JE (Electrical) Admit Card downloaded online to appear in the exam. However, in addition to this, candidates can also carry permitted items as per the instructions given on the admit card and do not carry prohibited items.

Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited had started the application process for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer (Electrical) in the power companies of Rajasthan, RVUN, RVPN, JVVN, AVVN & JdVVN on 7th June 2021 and applied for these posts. The last date was 21 June 2021.

Edited By: Rishi Sonwal