After the death of the youth, the villagers sitting outside the police station: Police was stationed to stop, the crowd reached with the dead body from the other way; 12 days ago miscreants attacked the youth with sticks

Mail Us For Business inquiry
- Advertisement -

A case of kidnapping and assault of a youth came to light 12 days ago in Bhawanda area of ​​Nagaur district. The injured youth was admitted to the hospital in Ahmedabad on Tuesday in a critical condition. He died during treatment on Tuesday.

There was a ruckus in the area after the death of the youth. On Wednesday, more than 150 people along with relatives reached Bhawanda police station and kept the dead body in the police station. During this there was an altercation between the police and the family members. All the people came outside the police station and sat on a dharna demanding the arrest of the accused.

In this case, the relatives have also accused Bhawanda SHO. He says that the police officers have met the accused and are not taking action. Even after 12 days of the incident, not a single accused has been arrested. At present, the police-administration is trying to explain, but the situation remains very tense.

The police had earlier suspected that the family members and other villagers could bring the dead body and sit on a dharna outside the police station. Security arrangements were also made for this. Heavy police force was deployed inside and outside the police station. Apart from this, police personnel including CO were also deployed to stop the relatives who were bringing the dead bodies on the way, but the crowd along with the relatives reached the police station by another route, dodging.

Crowd gathered outside Bhawanda police station.

this was the case
Shivram, the father of the deceased, told that son Sunil was sitting in the Girdhar Dharma Kant located at Manakpur crossroads at 9 pm on October 1. Dharam Kanta owner Raju Bhadiyar, Jaipal Bhadiyar, Mahipal and Ramlal were also sitting with him. Then suddenly there were 20-25 people in 3 vehicles carrying sticks and bars in their hands. He attacked Sunil as soon as he got down from the car. During this, those who intervened were also beaten up. After this, the attackers beat up Sunil and took him with them by putting him in the car. After this, he ran away by throwing Sunil near Radhika Bhatte in an impoverished condition. Before leaving, the accused also took two gold rings, 18 thousand cash and car papers from Sunil’s hand.

There was a dispute in the transaction of 3 lakh 50 thousand
Sunil’s father had told that the son had lent Rs 3 lakh 50 thousand to a person. The dispute escalated after the altercation that took place due to this transaction. The accused attacked Sunil in a planned manner. Sunil was referred to Jodhpur and later to Ahmedabad in critical condition.

The young man injured in the fight broke down after 11 days: 20-25 attackers attacked with sticks and rods in the transaction dispute, were kidnapped and thrown on the road in an impoverished condition


- Advertisement -
Mail Us For  DMCA / Credit  Notice

Recent Articles

Stay on top - Get the daily news in your inbox

Related Stories