Money problem: Some people work hard, yet they do not get desired results. Money always remains a problem in his life. In this case, they should take some measures.
- Mix sugar in bread and start feeding it to ants.
- If there is a hindrance in progress, feed it to the cow by keeping tur, lentil and urad in bread.
- Apart from this, tie a coconut in a red chunri and hang it on a banyan tree.
Vastu tips: Everyone wants that there should be happiness, peace and prosperity in their life. For this, he also works hard day and night. But some people do a lot of hard work, yet they do not get desired results. Money problem always remains in their life. Because of which they remain under mental stress. Such people should then turn towards worship a little. Today we are telling about some such measures in the article, by doing which you will get relief from financial crisis.
Remedies for financial crisis. Vastu tips for money problems
– If you are struggling with financial crisis, then apply turmeric on the banyan tree on Saturday and Tuesday or offer turmeric water. This will give you relief from money troubles.
– If you want to progress in the job, then offer saffron on the banyan tree. With this, you will get success in both business and job.
Apart from this, tie a coconut in a red chunri and hang it on a banyan tree. This will also change your life. You will be positive. On the other hand, if you light a lamp of ghee under the banyan tree, you will get relief from financial troubles.
– If you are facing any kind of financial problem, then mix sugar in bread and start feeding it to ants, then see how you overcome this problem. Apart from this, you can also feed the first roti to the cow. This brings happiness and prosperity in the house.
– If there is a hindrance in your progress, feed it to the cow by keeping pigeon pea, lentils and urad in bread. This pacifies the planets and constellations in your horoscope and gives freedom from defects. Apart from this, you can also feed pieces of bread to the fishes.
(Disclaimer: The information given here is based on general beliefs and information. NDTV does not confirm it.)
Credit: ndtv.in /