- Advertisement -
Ashadha Krishna Ekadashi is on Friday, June 24, it is called Yogini Ekadashi. Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga is also observed on this day. Worship and auspicious deeds done in Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga are proved quickly. Special fasting is done for Lord Vishnu on Ekadashi, but special worship of Bal Gopal should also be done on this date.
According to Ujjain’s astrologer Pt. Manish Sharma, during the Mahabharata period, Shri Krishna, an incarnation of Vishnu, has told Yudhishthira the importance of all Ekadashis. In the Vaishnava section of Skanda Purana, Ekadashi is also mentioned in the chapter named Ekadashi Mahatmya. Special worship of Bal Gopal should also be done on Ekadashi.
These are the simple steps to worship Bal Gopal
- On Ekadashi, Ganesh should be worshiped first in the temple of the house. Give bath to Ganesh ji. put make up. Offer necklace-flowers and 21 knots of Durva. Chant the mantra Shri Ganeshaya Namah. After Ganesh Puja, Bal Gopal should be worshipped.
- Wake up early in the morning on Ekadashi and offer Arghya to the Sun. First of all worship Ganesh ji in the temple of the house. Give bath to Ganesh ji. Offer clothes, necklaces and flowers. Offer bhog and perform aarti by lighting incense-lamps. After Ganesh Puja, start the worship of Bal Gopal.
- Anoint Bal Gopal first with pure water, then with Panchamrit, with saffron mixed milk and then with pure water. For this Dakshinavarti conch shell or silver lotus can be used.
- After the consecration of Bal Gopal, make him wear bright yellow clothes, necklace-flowers and ornaments. Make up beautiful Offer the sacred thread. Offer coconut, Panchamrit.
- Offer sweets or butter-mishri with basil leaves. Offer gifts. Perform aarti by lighting incense and lamps.
- While worshiping, one should keep chanting the names of Lord Krishna or the mantra Krim Krishnay Namah.
- Apologize for the mistake made at the end of the puja, knowingly or unknowingly. After the puja, distribute the prasad and accept the prasad yourself.
Tulsi should be worshiped after sunset
- Offer water to Tulsi in the morning on Yogini Ekadashi and worship Tulsi after sunset.
- Light a lamp near Tulsi and do circumambulation. Take care not to touch the basil during this time.
Credit: www.bhaskar.com /
- Advertisement -