Brain Stroke: Due to fall in temperature in winter, there are many problems related to health. Due to the continuous drop in temperature during winter, it can have an unexpected effect on the heart. Apart from this, the risk of brain stroke can also increase.
Due to fall in temperature in winter, there are many problems related to health. Due to the continuous drop in temperature during winter, it can have an unexpected effect on the heart. Apart from this, the risk of brain stroke can also increase. Actually brain stroke occurs when the blood flow in the brain is obstructed. Sudden loss of brain cells due to blood plaque or dead brain cells can lead to stroke due to blockage in the artery. Once there is a brain stroke, there is a fear of it happening again, so you should take special precautions in winter.
Precautions To Reduce The Risk Of Brain Stroke:
1. Lifestyle changes like exercising, eating a diet rich in fruits, vegetables and low-fat dairy products can go a long way in preventing stroke.
Skin Care Tips: Old age has started appearing on the face, so follow these tips and tricks, the skin will remain shiny
2. Regularly take such medicines which have already been told to you. Like blood pressure medicine, sugar medicine etc.
3. Reduce salt intake. Consuming 5 grams of salt per day or one teaspoon per day can also help you.
Video: A 57-year-old man did massive pushups with his granddaughter on his back, the video went viral
4. If you are overweight, insist on losing weight. Take a diet that is low in fat and high in fiber.
5. Stay away from tobacco products. Consumption of tobacco in any way can put you in danger.
Disclaimer: This content provides general information only including advice. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information.