New Delhi, Online Desk. CAT 2021: Common Admission Test (CAT) 2021, an entrance exam to be conducted for the selection of candidates for admission to management courses in various government and private colleges including Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs), is to be conducted on 28 November 2021. This year’s exam will be conducted by IIM Ahmedabad at various exam centers set up in 158 cities across the country. The exam will be conducted in CBT (Computer Based Test) mode and the admit cards of the candidates for appearing in it have already been issued. In addition to this, IIM Ahmedabad has issued instructions for the candidates going to appear in the CAT 2021 exam, which will be mandatory for all to follow.
It is necessary to follow these instructions
- Candidates must not forget to carry a valid photo ID proof along with the online downloaded CAT 2021 Admit Card.
- No electronic gadgets, mobiles, stationery and goggles will be allowed to be carried in the examination.
- Candidates must remember to take a print of the self-declaration form and carry it to the CAT exam hall.
- Candidates are informed that the entrance gates will be closed at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Hence they are advised to reach on time.
- Also, candidates are advised not to wear any jewelery or valuables in the examination hall and detailed instructions on the same will be issued soon.
- Social distancing will have to be maintained at all times. No one will be allowed to overcrowd or share goods in the area under any circumstances.
- The sheet will be given to the candidates for rough work during the exam. They must remember to return it to the invigilator after the exam is over.
- Each candidate will be provided with a pen and a scribble pad at their terminal. Only one pen and one scribble pad will be provided for the duration of the test.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear in more than one shift. This will be treated as a fraudulent activity.