How To Make Parantha: Some things can be kept in mind while kneading the dough and stuffing to make good in taste and delicious parathas. You will keep licking your fingers.
- Even plain parathas look delicious.
- These will be wonderful in taste.
- Make parathas keeping these tips in mind.
Cooking Hacks: Sometimes in breakfast, sometimes with lunch and evening tea, the pleasure of eating parathas is something else. Potato, cabbage, radish, paneer or plain parantha are also wonderful in taste. We try to make parathas ourselves, but, often we do not get the taste of paranthas made by mother. Therefore, if you also want delicious parathas to look and eat, then some of the following tips can be very useful for you.
Tips To Make Delicious Parathas | Tips To Make Tasty Parantha
- First of all, it is necessary to knead the right dough for making paratha. Dough means such a dough that a soft paratha can be prepared. For this, add 1 to 2 spoons of oil to the flour. If you want, you can add half a teaspoon of carom seeds along with salt in this dough. This makes paratha good.
- To make Crispy Parantha, add ghee to it and start kneading with lukewarm water. After kneading this dough, apply light oil and cover it with a muslin cloth in the vessel.
- While making the paratha, if you do not want to make a separate stuffing or want to avoid the hassle of stuffing the paratha, then while kneading the dough, you can knead the dough by adding fenugreek leaves, spinach puree or cooked dal.
- Instead of making paratha immediately from this dough, leave it for at least 10 minutes and only then start making paratha.
- If you want to fill any vegetable in the paratha, then keep in mind that you remove the extra water from the vegetable. Vegetables like ground onions, radishes and cabbage release water, which can cause problems in making parathas. Therefore, before making the stuffing, squeeze the vegetable after grinding or keep it wrapped in a muslin cloth.
- When the parathas start making, keep the flame on low and cook the parathas. With this, the paratha will get cooked well without burning.
Disclaimer: This material, including advice, provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information.
Get rid of Sun Tanning with these home remedies
Credit: ndtv.in /