Coriander Leaves Health Benefits: The whole world agrees that coriander leaves are one of the oldest herbs which can make your dish more delicious and nutritious. Learn about some of the health benefits of coriander leaves here.
Surprising Health Benefits of Coriander: Coriander is beneficial for your health in many ways. We already know this. Today we want to talk about the properties of coriander. Coriander is also a wonderful source of dietary fiber, manganese, iron and magnesium. Other than this Coriander leaves are rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin K and proteins. They also contain small amounts of calcium, phosphorus, potassium, thiamin, niacin and carotene. The whole world agrees that coriander leaves are one of the oldest herbs which can make your dish more delicious and nutritious. All parts of the coriander plant are edible, but the fresh, aromatic leaves and dried seeds are most commonly used in our Indian cuisine. Learn about some of the health benefits of coriander leaves here.
Not only radish, these vegetables also make gas in the stomach, avoid it from today, know how to get rid of Stomach Gas
Amazing benefits of coriander leaves. Amazing Benefits Of Coriander Leaves
1) Coriander lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases the level of good cholesterol (HDL).
2) A very good food for the digestive system, coriander promotes liver functions and bowel movement.
3) Coriander is good for diabetes patients. It can stimulate insulin secretion and lower blood sugar levels.
4) Vitamin K present in it is considered good for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
5) Fat-soluble vitamins and antioxidants- Vitamin A protects against lung and cavity cancer.
6) Coriander has anti-inflammatory properties. This is the reason why it is good against inflammatory diseases like arthritis.
7) The anti-septic properties of coriander help in healing mouth ulcers.
8) Coriander is good for the eyes. The antioxidants present in coriander protect against eye diseases.
9) Coriander seeds are especially good for periods flow.
10) It is a very good herb to boost the nervous system. It can boost memory.
11) Coriander helps people suffering from anemia. Coriander contains high iron, which is necessary to cure anemia.
Is it right or wrong for women to shave their face? Learn advantages and disadvantages
How to Consume Coriander
You can consume coriander in different ways. Here are the 3 most common ways to include coriander in your diet.
Coriander leaves paste:
Make a fine paste by grinding some fresh coriander leaves. Add lemon and salt to it for taste. Enjoy coriander chutney with snacks.
Coriander Seed Oil:
You can buy coriander oil from the market and apply it on your scalp. Mix coriander oil with coconut or olive oil and massage the head with it.
Put half a teaspoon of coriander seeds in 2 cups of boiling water. Sieve the seeds and drink the decoction for health benefits.
Disclaimer: This content provides general information only including advice. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information.