Cylinder blast in Nalanda, innocent death: Mother was cooking food, child was sitting next to her; Innocent scorched including parents in a sudden blast

- Advertisement -

In Koel Bigha village of Tharthari police station area, a 6-year-old girl, including a couple, got scorched due to a fire in a gas cylinder while cooking on Monday. Where Khushi Kumari died on the way while being taken to Patna during treatment.

Actually, Simpi Devi, a resident of Koel Bigha village, was cooking food at home on Monday morning. At the same time, there was a loud explosion in the gas cylinder, after which Simpi Devi and her husband Kanhaiya Kumar Chaudhary have left the room. But the 6-year-old was left surrounded by fire. After which Kanhaiya Kumar somehow pulled her out of the room, till then the girl was seriously burnt.

On the other hand, Kanhaiya Kumar also got burnt in the fire in order to save both his hands. Nearby people took husband wife and child from Tharthari PHC for treatment. From where he was sent to Sadar Hospital. After first aid from there, the girl was referred to Vims in view of her critical condition. Seeing the condition of the innocent deteriorating, the doctor referred him to Patna from there as well. The girl died while being taken on the way. At the same time, the treatment of his parents is going on in a private clinic in Patna. Deceased was the eldest of 3 siblings.

After getting information about the death, the police took the dead body in possession and brought it to Sadar Hospital late in the evening for post-mortem. The in-charge of Tharthari police station said that the innocent died during treatment after being scorched by fire. The same treatment of his parents is going on in Patna.

Credit: www.bhaskar.com /

- Advertisement -
Mail Us For  DMCA / Credit  Notice

Recent Articles

Stay on top - Get the daily news in your inbox

Related Stories