Washing tips: Do you know that the shine of stylish and fashionable looking jeans can get faded by daily washing. In such a situation, we will tell in this article about how to maintain it, so let’s know.
- Wash jeans only once a week.
- Never wash it with bleach.
- Do not machine wash jeans.
Denim wear tips: Jeans are one such outfit, which fits with everyone. Also it is very comfortable. Carry it with kurti, top, crop top, t-shirt, it suits you in every way. Let us tell you that nowadays whether girls or boys like to wear jeans as a casual dress. But do you know that the shine of stylish and fashionable looking jeans can be faded by daily washing (how to wash denim jeans). In such a situation, we will tell in this article about how to maintain it, so let’s know.
Take care of jeans like this. Denim jeans washing tips
- To keep the shine of jeans for a long time, wash it only once a week.
- Use fabric softener to keep jeans soft. It does not lighten the color.
- Let us tell you that when you buy jeans, there is a tag on the inside in which the method of washing the jeans is written. Do follow those tips.
- Never use bleach to wash it off, otherwise the color will fade.
- At the same time, when you wash the brand new jeans for the first time, add a teaspoon of salt to the water. By doing this the color of the jeans does not come out.
- On the other hand, jeans should not be given machine wash, but should be washed by hand. This spoils it quickly.
- At the same time, jeans should not be dried in the harsh sun at all, it spoils the cloth.
- Apart from this, never wash jeans with other clothes, but wash them by removing them from other clothes.
Disclaimer: This material, including advice, provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information.
Pooja Hegde was seen at the airport
Credit: ndtv.in /