Jagran Correspondent, Kaithal: The admission process is going on in the district’s ITI under Mission Admission. In this process, the fifth and final merit list was to be released on Wednesday, which could not be released even till Wednesday evening. Now it is expected to release on Thursday morning. Let us inform that under the admission process in ITI, up to 70 percent seats have been filled so far. The remaining 30 percent seats in the final merit list are vacant. These seats are expected to be admitted in the fifth counseling. In case of non-admission in ITI under the schedule of fourth merit list, the schedule of fifth merit list was not issued. As soon as the admission process under the fourth merit list was closed, the final merit list schedule was released. Let us inform that the portal was opened for two days on 22 November under this fixed schedule. Under this, applications were also made by the interested students for admission in ITI through online medium. But the merit list could not be released on 24th November. Due to non-issuance of merit list, the students felt very disappointed.

Admission process is slow this time

Let us inform that for the admission for the new session, the schedule of admission in colleges and ITIs was issued simultaneously. But this time it has not happened due to the second wave of corona in April-May. At this time the admission process in colleges has been completed. Under which, after admission in the first year of graduation, classes through offline medium have also started. But in ITI this process has not been completed yet.

The final merit list was to be released by the Industrial Training Department on Wednesday. This time the work of the portal is being done by the headquarters of the department itself. In such a situation, many times there is a technical fault. There was a technical snag on Wednesday as well. Due to which the final merit list could not be released even till evening time.

Satish Machal, District Nodal Officer, ITI, Kaithal.

Edited By: Jagran