Ganesh Jayanti 2023: Ganesh Jayanti is being celebrated today. Ganpati Bappa can be worshiped in this way. Benefits are available as per recognition.
Ganesh Jayanti 2023: Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated on the Chaturthi date of Shukla Paksha of Magh month. Today is Wednesday and a wonderful coincidence is also happening. This is because Wednesday is called the day of Lord Ganesha. According to religious beliefs, every day has been dedicated to one or the other deity, like Bholenath is worshiped on Monday and Mahalakshmi is worshiped on Friday. On the day of Ganesh Jayanti, Ravi Yoga, Shiva Yoga and Parigha Yoga are being formed. On this day, if bhog of his choice is offered to Bappa, then according to belief, special blessings are received.
Surya Gochar 2023: Sun God will remain in Capricorn till coming February 13, luck of these 3 zodiac signs will shine
Puja on Ganesh Jayanti | Ganesh Jayanti Puja
The Shubh Muhurt for worship on Ganesh Jayanti is being told from 11.29 am to 12.34 pm. On the other hand, if we talk about Ravi Yoga, Ravi Yoga will start from 7:10 in the morning itself, which is going to last till 8:05 in the night.
Talking about the worship of Lord Ganesha on Wednesday, it is believed that when Mother Parvati created and gave life to Lord Ganesha, Mercury was present on Mount Kailash at that time, that is why Lord Ganesha is worshiped on Wednesday. .
Bhog on Ganesh Jayanti
- Significantly, Lord Ganesha loves Modak. In such a situation, this favorite dish of Ganesha can be offered as bhog on the day of Ganesha Jayanti.
- Makhana kheer can also be offered as bhog to Lord Ganesha. According to belief, this bhog is offered for blessings in wealth, wealth and prosperity.
- Besan and Motichoor laddoos can also be offered as bhog. The people of the house will also eat this Prasad with enthusiasm.
- Shrikhand can also be offered to Lord Ganesha. Make sure to put saffron in this Shrinkhad. It is better to apply Shrikhand with saffron in bhog.
- Banana is also good for offering. But, do not offer bananas alone but in pairs in front of Ganpati Bappa.
Keeping these 6 things in the house is considered very auspicious, it is said that the doors of happiness and prosperity open
(Disclaimer: The information given here is based on general beliefs and information. NDTV does not confirm it.)