How to get rid of cockroach: A common problem of every housewife is cockroach in the kitchen. They always have the same question that how to get rid of them. Which we are giving you the answer in this article through home remedies.
- Cockroaches will run away from neem oil.
- Bay leaves are also helpful in driving away cockroaches.
- Essential oil also drives away cockroaches.
Home remedies: The kitchen is the center of our home, from which both the taste and health of the whole house are related. In such a situation, if someone makes a dent in that place, then imagine what will happen. Actually, it is being talked about cockroach, due to which every housewife gets upset. To drive away, she even brings spray from the market, yet she does not take the name of fucking running away. So now you do not need to take much stress. Here are some home remedies with the help of which you can easily get rid of cockroaches.
Homemade remedies to get rid of cockroaches. Home remedies to get rid of cockroach
- Neem leaves are the best option to get rid of cockroaches. It contains ingredients that help in getting rid of dangerous cockroaches. All you have to do is mix neem oil and water in a bottle and then sprinkle it on the places where cockroaches gather the most.
- Baking soda is the easiest way to get rid of cockroaches. You have to mix baking soda with sugar and keep it at the place where you think cockroaches come the most, then see how they run away from your kitchen.
- Make sawdust by mashing bay leaves and keep them in those places where cockroaches are most likely to come. Cockroaches will run away from its aroma immediately.
- Peppermint essential oil is also helpful in getting rid of cockroaches. Rather, it is the most effective way to get rid of all these. For this, you have to prepare a mixture by dissolving salt water in peppermint oil, then use it where you see cockroaches the most.
Disclaimer: This material, including advice, provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information.
AR Rahman shares video of daughter Khatija and Riyasdin’s reception
Credit: ndtv.in /