New Delhi, Lifestyle Desk. Hair Care Tips: Massage with hair oil is considered very important in India. It is said that oil massage is important for shiny, dark, thick, long and strong hair. This is also true to a large extent, oil massage increases blood circulation in the scalp, nourishes the hair, which makes the hair healthy. However, just applying oil to the hair is not enough. Applying it in the right way can prove beneficial.
What are the benefits of oil massage?
• Oil transports nutrients like vitamins and proteins to the hair follicles through the hair.
• The oil strengthens the hair roots, which helps in hair growth.
• If you have dry hair, you must apply oil.
• The oil hydrates and softens the hair.
the right way to apply oil
If you massage the oil in your hair properly, then the result will also be good. Let us let you know how to do this.
• Everyone’s hair is different, so choose the right oil according to your hair.
• If you have an oily head, use only light oil. Oils like almond, coconut, gourd, jojoba, grape seed, olive can be used.
• Always choose a greasy oil for dry hair. Peppermint, lavender, sandalwood, rose, tea tree, lemon, jasmine oil can be used.
massage like this
Warm the oil for a few seconds before massaging it into the hair. Then apply it on the roots of the hair and then massage. While massaging the head with oil, massage the scalp with light hands for a few minutes. If the hair is curly, then massage it by dividing it into small sections. Massage the scalp for at least 10 to 15 minutes. After massage, dip a towel in warm water and squeeze it and tie it in the hair. Due to this, the oil will penetrate deep into the skin and bring moisture.
If you have oily hair, do not leave the oil in your hair overnight. Wash your head only after 2-3 hours. If the hair is dry, the oil can be applied overnight. Wash your head with shampoo in the morning. Never use hot water while washing hair. Always use normal or cold water.
Disclaimer: The advice and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purpose only and should not be taken as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns.