- Eating a memory-enhancing diet can help with brain function.
- Healthy diet improves mental functions like memory and concentration.
- A lot of healthy nutrition is needed for a strong brain.
How To Increase Memory: Healthy diet supports brain health and can help in the functions of mind function. Brain consumes about 20 percent of the body’s calories, it needs a lot of healthy nutrition to keep it focused throughout the day. Some nutrients are also necessary for brain health. For example, antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids reduce cellular stress and inflammation, which are linked to brain aging and neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease. These nutrients also aid in brain cell growth and repair.
6 simple DIY to remove dark circles under the eyes, the effect will be visible in a few days
In her recent Instagram post, nutritionist Anjali Mukherjee shares the best foods for our brain health. She writes, “The food we eat can have a big impact on our brain structure and health. Therefore eating a memory boosting diet can help with brain function and improve mental functions such as memory and concentration.
Include these 5 brain foods in your diet from today itself:
1) To maintain and improve a healthy nervous system, include lecithin (found in whole wheat, egg yolks and nuts) and choline (found in many fruits such as avocados, oranges, whole grains and dairy products) in your diet. contains brain-boosting nutrients like.
These 3 remedies are very effective in Ayurveda to reduce high cholesterol, they absorb cholesterol deposited in the veins.
2) Herbs such as ginkgo, ginseng and ayurvedic herbs such as brahmi and shankha pushpi may help reduce memory loss and improve mental functioning.
3) Calm the mind with chamomile tea that can help you sleep better and feel more comfortable.
Check out his post:
Disclaimer: This content provides general information only including advice. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information.