What is ADHD Disorder: Does your child also have trouble understanding things? Can’t he concentrate on any work? Or becomes too active? So maybe? So it may be that he has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
ADHD Symptoms In Kids: In today’s time, children have many problems. If a child is not physically fit, then someone is mentally unhealthy. We ignore more mental issues, because we do not understand them. But it often happens that a child feels difficulty in understanding something or is unable to concentrate or becomes over excited. So the child may have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Now you must be thinking that what is this? So let us tell you today about ADHD and tell you how you should behave with such children.
How to motivate yourself for exercise and workout, know here some self-motivation tips
What is Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder? What Is Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity is not a disease but a disorder. It is one of the most common neurodevelopmental disorders of childhood. Children with ADHD may have trouble paying attention and controlling practice. Such children often act without thinking about what will be the consequence of their behavior. This problem can usually be genetic, some kind of injury to the brain or due to poor nutrition during pregnancy.
Symptoms Of ADHD
- Not paying attention or making mistakes in schoolwork.
- Difficulty staying focused on a task or sport.
- Difficulty understanding what others say.
- Difficulty following instructions.
- having trouble organizing tasks and activities
- Losing your belongings, for example, toys, school assignments, pencils etc. or forgetting to do daily activities, such as forgetting to brush, etc.
ADHDFromHow to deal with a child who is struggling? (How To Deal With A Child With ADHD?)
Staying healthy is important for all children and becomes especially important for children with ADHD. This is a disorder for which there is no particular treatment, but in most cases it can be balanced with therapy, education or training.
Deafness Causes: What Causes Deafness? Know the causes, types and methods of treatment
1. You should treat such children with love. If they lose their temper, pay attention to them.
2. If the child feels difficulty in doing any work, then motivate him for that work and praise him for completing the work. This inspires him to do the work.
3. Give healthy diet to the child and keep away from junk food. Give the child at least 8 to 9 hours of sleep.
4. Give children a chance to meet each other, because the more social the children will be. They will be able to share their expressions with each other as much and they will also enjoy meeting friends.
What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome, what causes it, its symptoms, causes and know what to eat to cure IBS
Disclaimer: This material, including advice, provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information.
Credit: ndtv.in /