Dark Circles Under Eye Cream: Dark spots lying under the eyes can be easily removed at home. You just have to make and apply this under eye cream yourself. Don’t worry, making it is just a game of jokes.
Skin Care: Eyes work to add beauty to our beauty. In such a situation, fine lines, dark circles, wrinkles and hanging skin under the eyes spoil the beauty of the face. Actually, the skin under the eyes is very sensitive. In such a situation, the signs of aging are visible from the eyes quickly. Therefore, it is very important to take special care of the eyes. If you want to take extra care of the skin under the eyes, then you can use under eye cream to tighten the skin. So today we are going to tell you very simple and effective ways to make Under Eye Cream. You can make under eye cream at home with the things present in the kitchen of the house, which will maintain the beauty of your eyes.
Make under eye cream at home Under Eye Cream At Home
We all know that cucumber is very beneficial for our skin, but the combination of mint and cucumber is a panacea for our eyes. Mint and cucumber work wonders on dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. Cucumber is rich in vitamin K and helps in reducing dark circles under our eyes. At the same time, the antioxidant properties present in mint give a feeling of coolness to the area under the eyes.
- To make this under eye cream, first put cucumber and mint leaves in a blender and blend it well.
- Now add raw milk and aloe vera gel to this paste and mix it well.
- Now put this prepared under eye cream in a container and close it well and keep it in the fridge for 5 to 10 minutes to cool.
- After the cream cools down, keep it under the eyes for 10 minutes and then clean the eyes.
Chamomile Oil and Shea Butter
If you have dryness under your eyes and fine lines are clearly visible, then your under eye area needs moisturisation. In such a situation, an under eye cream made from shea butter and chamomile can prove to be very beneficial for the under eye area.
- To make this under eye cream, first put shea butter in a pan and heat it a little.
- Now take out the shea butter in a bowl and add chamomile oil to it and mix it well.
- Put the prepared mixture in an air tight container and keep it in the fridge to cool down.
- Now include this under eye cream in your night skin care routine every night before sleeping.
Disclaimer: This material, including advice, provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information.
Madhuri Dixit spotted at Mumbai airport, showed a different style
Credit: ndtv.in /