New Delhi, Education Desk. Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Job news for the candidates who are waiting for Group C government job opportunities in Indian Army. Indian Army has recently released the advertisement for the recruitment of various Group C posts in the Southern Command Headquarters located in Pune, Maharashtra. According to the recruitment advertisement released by the Army on 20 June 2022, a total of 32 posts of Steno Grade 2, LDC, Cook, MTS (Daftari), MTS (Messenger), MTS (Safaiwala) and MTS (Chowkidar) are to be recruited.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Online application till 19th July
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts advertised by the Army for Southern Command Headquarters through the online application form provided on the official website, hqscrecruitment.com. The application process has started from 20th June and candidates will be able to submit their application online till 19th July 2022. Candidates should note that applications in any other mode will not be accepted by the Army.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Qualification wise posts
- Steno Grade 2 – 12th pass from a recognized Board and 10 minutes Dictation at 30 wpm speed and 50 minutes Transcription in English and 65 minutes in Hindi on Computer.
- LDC – 12th pass from a recognized Board and typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
- Cook – Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification and knowledge of Indian cooking and proficiency in the trade.
- MTS (Daftri) – Preference will be given to those with Matriculation pass and one year experience in the trade.
- MTS (Messenger) – Preference will be given to those with Matriculation pass and one year experience in the trade.
- MTS (Safaiwala) – Preference will be given to those with Matriculation pass and one year experience in the trade.
- MTS (Chowkidar) – Preference will be given to those with Matriculation pass and one year experience in the trade.
The age of the candidates for all the posts should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on the last date of application. However, the upper age limit for SC/ ST candidates is 30 years. At the same time, in the case of physically handicapped candidates, 35 years for unreserved, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST. for more information Army Southern Command Group C Recruitment 2022 Advertisement See.
Credit: www.jagran.com /