55 matches of the league stage of IPL 2022 have been played. 15 remaining matches are to be played. After knowing the 15 matches of this season, let’s talk about which teams are seen entering this year’s knockout matches, and what are the chances of which teams are left, then they are as follows-
- Confirmed to play knockout match between Lucknow and Gujarat
- This can also make it to the playoffs
- Mumbai out of playoff race
55 matches of the league stage of IPL 2022 have been played. 15 remaining matches are to be played. After knowing the 55 matches of this season, let’s talk about which teams are seen entering this year’s knockout matches, and what are the chances of which teams are left, then they are as follows-
* Mumbai’s team is completely out of the race for the knockout matches. If the team manages to perform well in their remaining matches, then they can finish with a good position (fifth position) in the points table.
* After yesterday’s win against DC, the chances of both CSK and DC teams are left to reach the knockout matches. Delhi’s team can end its journey in third place and CSK team in fourth place.
Ravi Shastri gave a stern warning to Umran Malik, if he listens to the bowler, then career will be made
* The chances of CSK ending their journey in third place is only 0.3%. This involved a tie of anywhere between four and seven teams on 14 points.
* The chances of KKR reaching the knockout matches are very less. Because the run average of KKR is very deplorable in the points table. Nevertheless, the hopes of the team are still alive.
* Punjab team may still end their journey in 4th, 3rd or 2nd position, but PBKS cannot hope to finish on top now.
* SRH’s team can still occupy the top. He will have to win all his further matches and the team needs luck as well.
* RCB have definitely improved their run average after their 67-run win against SRH, but the team will have to ensure victory in their remaining matches.
* RR’s team still has a strong chance of reaching the top of the points table. Even if the team loses all its remaining matches, then it will not go below the sixth place.
Now the fever of IPL will heat up, Jay Shah working to make ‘Super Bowl of cricket’ more enjoyable
* Lucknow and Gujarat are almost certain to play in the knockout matches.
Talk about the position in the points table of all the teams after 55 matches, Lucknow team is first with 16 points (+0.703), Gujarat second with 16 points (+0.120), Rajasthan Royals with 14 points (+0.326). Third, Royal Challengers Bangalore fourth with 14 points (-0.115), Delhi Capitals fifth with 10 points (+0.150), Sunrisers Hyderabad sixth with 10 points (-0.031), Punjab Kings seventh with 10 points (-0.231). , Chennai Super Kings are ranked eighth with eight points (+0.228), Kolkata Knight Riders ninth with eight points (-0.304) and Mumbai Indians at 10th with four points (-0.725).
Credit: ndtv.in /