- To join the army, candidates can apply for different posts after 10th, 12th and graduation.
- Candidates have to first apply by visiting the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in as per the criteria.
- After the application the documents of the candidates are scrutinized.
- Then the Physical Fitness Test is organized.
- After passing this test, the Physical Measurement Test is taken.
- Those who clear this test are called for medical examination.
- Then a written test is taken for the selected candidates.
- The services are allotted by making a merit list of the candidates who clear all the stages.
- Thereafter the selected candidates for the training centers are enrolled and sent to report at their centres.
Look for opportunities like this
The first thing you should do to get into the army is look for opportunities. If there is any rally in your state in the coming months, then you have to start preparing well for it 2 or 3 months in advance. So keep yourself updated with all the upcoming Indian Army Recruitment in your state. As per the new army rules, the age limit has increased from 21 years to 23 years, but now there will be only one open rally for each state in a year.
After 12th, you can make career in these 5 fields, you will get high salary
organize your documents
When you get to know about the recruitment your next step should be to prepare all your documents. You would not want to opt out of this recruitment just because you did not prepare your documents. So, be ready with all your documents before at least 1 or 2 months. Following are the documents which are required on the recruitment day.
- Passing certificate of class 10th.
- Mark sheet of class 10th and 12th.
- Application, caste certificate from the domicile of the state.
- Character certificate with photograph signed by Sarpanch of the village.
- Character certificate issued by the school principal.
- Additional documents like NCC certificate, relation certificate and outstanding player certificate should be attested from a concerned official.
- You must have all the relevant documents in original along with a photocopy of each document, duly attested by a Gazetted rank officer.
Give these things in preparationAttention
- In army recruitment, you cannot run for 1600 meters in 5 minutes without any preparation at a place where there will not be an inch of empty space due to the crowd. So, you should start your preparation before 1 or 2 months of recruitment.
- Watch technical videos to increase your speed and stamina, it will help a lot.
- If possible, try to run on a ground that is not too hard, running curved as it is more beneficial than running straight.
- Make sure that even when you are tired, make it a habit to breathe through your nose instead of your mouth. Breathing through the nose will help build your stamina.
- Don’t drink too much water while exercising, just take a sip after every fixed interval. But after exercise, consume lots of fluids and water.
- Try to control your eating habits too, heavy and oily food will become a problem for you.
- Don’t forget to practice other exercises like push-ups, chin-ups, etc. After completing the race, you will need to tackle these exercises.
CCL Recruitment 2021: Here more than 500 vacancies for 10th pass and ITI people, will get this much stipend
If you are not medically fit then all your hard work will go in vain. So, make sure beforehand that you fit the medical criteria of the Army. Get your nails and hair cut and don’t forget to shave before going for the medical examination. If possible try to get rid of body hair like underarm hair etc. You can go to the doctor to remove the wax from your ear.
Attention to rally
Do your best to be in the front row first and in the first batch. Don’t burn a lot of energy at the start of the race, just run at a decent pace. Try to stay calm, your confidence may drop when you see the crowd with you, but don’t worry, not everyone has worked as hard as you. Increase your speed at the last minute and give your best. Keep your balance while participating in the rally, a fall can cost you a lot.