Karishma Tanna’s video is becoming increasingly viral, which shows that there is a need to pay attention while doing yoga. Actually recently Karishma Tanna is learning ‘Ashtavakrasana’, which is also known as 8 Pose. It involves hand balance with lateral twist.
Karishma Tanna Yoga video: Grand Masti actress Karishma Tanna’s name is counted in the list of fitness freak actresses. His high intensity workouts and yoga videos give fans the motivation to stay fit. Those who follow Karishma Tanna on Instagram will know how dedicated she is to her regular exercise and yoga. Karisma often posts pictures and videos of her workout routine from the gym and keeps fans acquainted with her healthy lifestyle. However, along with giving fitness motivation, sometimes these stars also throw light on the mistakes that should be taken care of during workouts.
Karishma Tanna fell while doing yoga, then said this
The video of Karishma Tanna is becoming increasingly viral, which suggests that special attention is required while doing yoga. Actually recently Karishma Tanna is learning ‘Ashtavakrasana’, which is also known as 8 Pose. It involves hand balance with lateral twist. It can be seen in the video that as soon as Karishma tried to do the new posture, she lost her balance and fell on the ground. However, during this time his instructor took care of him.
Practice Makes a Men Perfect
Sharing this video, Karishma Tanna wrote, ‘Try till you succeed’. Will try again tomorrow, it will happen only through yoga. Through this caption of Karishma, it can be understood that consistency is needed to learn and do any yoga or exercise properly. Keep trying, perfection will definitely come.
Take special care of these things while doing yoga
- If you are feeling tired, ill, in a hurry or going through a state of extreme stress, then yoga should not be done.
- Women should avoid regular yoga practice, especially asanas, during menses.
- Do not do yoga immediately after eating.
- Do not take a bath, drink water or eat anything for half an hour after doing yoga.
- Asanas of yoga should be done slowly and advanced posture should be done only after practice.
- Be aware of breathing while doing yoga.