Best Time To Eat Food: Humans need food and water the most to live, but do you know that if food is not eaten in the right way at the right time, then we can also suffer from it.
Yog Guru Baba Ramdev Fitness Tips: Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev often shares things like health tips and food tips with people, which if we follow in real life, we get great benefits. In such a situation, Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev told people about food, when, how and in what way we should eat and with what things we should not eat. Let us explain to you in 10 points how and when to eat food.
Yoga guru Baba Ramdev told important things related to food
1. Ayurveda has rules to eat according to different seasons. For example, hot food in winter and cold food in summer are beneficial for our body. Along with this, we should eat according to our Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
2. It is often seen that people eat food till their throat or should say that they eat more food than their diet, but a person should always be a vegetarian, meaning that he should eat less and less food.
3. Try to include sprouted food in your diet in the morning breakfast. If you are eating salad, then make a dressing of olive oil or mustard oil over it.
4. Yogguru Baba Ramdev also told that water should not be drunk for 1 hour after eating food.
5. Yoga guru Baba Ramdev says on what time to eat, curd in the morning, buttermilk in the afternoon and hot milk after 1 hour of dinner. Salty things should never be eaten with milk, it causes skin problems. Not only this, curd and buttermilk should never be consumed at night.
6. Now it comes to food, then in food we have everything from salads to cooked food and sweets. In such a situation, what should be eaten first? So remember that first we have to eat light food, then medium and finally heavy.
7. If understood in simple language, first of all we should take salad and sprouted diet. Its quantity should be more than food and we should never boil salad or sprouted food. It should always be eaten raw.
8. After salad you can eat your food like- dal, roti, vegetable, rice etc.
9. In the end you should eat sweets, because it is the heaviest food. We should never eat sweets with food or before eating.
10. Anti-diet means eating such two things together which have a bad effect on health should be avoided. This affects the immune system. Along with this, diseases like cancer and in serious condition also leads to death. Now let us tell you what are such anti-diet. Many times it is seen that people eat raita along with kheer in sweets. But this is a counter diet. Curd and buttermilk should never be eaten with milk.
11. Never eat citrus fruits like vitamin C with milk. For example, nowadays fruit custard is made by mixing many fruits in milk, but it is harmful for our body.
12. Watermelon or melon should never be eaten with milk, it can also cause instant death. Even water should not be drunk after eating watermelon and melon.
Disclaimer: This content provides general information only including advice. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information.