New Delhi, Business Desk. The much-awaited Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Life Insurance Corporation of India was open for subscription on May 4, which will remain open till May 9. The IPO is worth Rs 21,008.48 crore and its price band has been fixed in the range of Rs 902 to Rs 949 per equity share. However, it is worth noting that LIC policyholders are being given a discount of Rs 60 per share. Apart from this, a discount of Rs 45 per share has been given for LIC employees.
In such a situation, those who want to buy LIC shares can bid for it in lots. There are 15 shares in a lot. One can bid for a minimum of one lot i.e. 15 shares and apply for a maximum of 14 lots. The maximum bid amount for retail investors has been kept at Rs 2 lakh. However, a question may be in the mind of the people that how and where they can check the status of LIC IPO allotment.
How to Check LIC IPO Share Allotment Status on NSE
- Visit the official website of NSE- www.nseindia.com.
- Go to the “Equity” option and select “LIC IPO” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your application number and PAN card number.
- Complete the “I am not a robot” verification and access your LIC IPO share allotment status.
- To know the status of LIC IPO share allotment on BSE, visit www.bseindia.com and follow the same procedure.
SBI branches open on Sunday for LIC IPO
State Bank of India (SBI) opened all its branches to accept LIC IPO applications on Sunday, 8th May. Earlier, SBI had tweeted and said, “We are happy to inform that for the convenience of our customers applying for LIC IPO, all our branches will be open to accept applications on 8th May 2022 (Sunday).”
Credit: www.jagran.com /