Petrol Diesel Price today 24 January: Oil companies have released new rates of petrol-diesel for January 24, 2023, amid fluctuating crude oil prices in the international market.
Petrol Diesel Price : Even today people are relieved about the prices of petrol and diesel, because the oil companies have not increased the prices of oil on Tuesday. Petrol is being sold at Rs 96.72 a liter and diesel at Rs 89.62 a liter in the capital Delhi. Whereas in Mumbai petrol is available at Rs 106.31 and diesel at Rs 94.27 per litre, while in Kolkata petrol is available at Rs 106.03 and diesel at Rs 92.76 per litre. On the other hand, petrol is being sold at Rs 102.63 and diesel at Rs 94.24 per liter in Chennai.
The most expensive petrol and diesel is available here
The most expensive petrol and diesel (Petrol Diesel Price) is being sold in Ganganagar and Hanumangarh districts of Rajasthan. Petrol in Ganganagar costs Rs 113.48 per liter and diesel costs Rs 98.24 per litre. Whereas in Hanumangarh district, petrol is being sold at Rs 112.54 per liter and diesel at Rs 97.39 per litre.
Cheapest petrol and diesel available here
Cheapest Petrol-Diesel Price is being sold in Port Blair. Where the price of petrol is Rs 84.10 per liter and diesel is Rs 79.74 per litre.
Petrol and diesel rates in metros
- Delhi: Petrol is Rs 96.72 and diesel is Rs 89.62 per litre.
- Mumbai: Petrol is Rs 106.31 and diesel is Rs 94.27 per litre.
- Kolkata: Petrol Rs 106.03 and diesel Rs 92.76 per litre.
- Chennai: Petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per litre.
Check your city price here
The prices of petrol and diesel change daily and are updated at 6 am. You can also know the daily rate of petrol and diesel through SMS. Indian Oil customers can send RSP along with city code to 9224992249 and BPCL customers can send RSP to 9223112222. Whereas, HPCL consumers can know the price by sending HP Price to 9222201122.
read this also:
- Two students killed, one teacher in critical condition in US school shooting
- Asia’s richest man Gautam Adani will bring at least 5 IPOs between 2026-28
- Roads to be built in MP by 2024 will be like America: Nitin Gadkari