Schezwan Chutney Recipe: On hearing the name of Schezwan Chutney, a spicy, pungent taste is remembered. Schezwan chutney is used to enhance the taste in many types of dishes.
- Schezwan chutney is available in different brands in the market.
- Schezwan chutney can be made at home.
- Schezwan chutney is eaten with many types of dishes.
Schezwan Chutney Recipe In Hindi: On hearing the name of Schezwan Chutney, a spicy, pungent taste is remembered. Schezwan chutney is used to enhance the taste in many types of dishes. In today’s time, Schezwan Chutney is available in many brands in the market. Most of us use it in Chicken, Fried Rice, Chowmein and Momos. But some people like it so much that they also like to eat it with parathas, pakodas. But due to the variety of brands in the market, we get confused in buying it. So to clear your confusion, we are here to help. You can enjoy your own ie homemade schezwan chutney. Yes you heard absolutely right. Schezwan chutney can be easily made at home.
Make Schezwan Chutney easily at home-
- dry red chili
- black pepper
- soy sauce
- To make Schezwan Chutney, first take dry red chilies and soak them in lukewarm water and keep them for some time.
- Now take out the chilies from the water and make a paste out of them.
- After this keep a pan on the gas.
- Heat oil in a pan and add ginger and garlic.
- Then add chili paste and fry for some time.
- After the mixture is cooked, add little water to it.
- After this add soy sauce and vinegar and mix it.
- Then add tomato puree, salt, pepper powder, coriander powder and sugar and mix.
- Now cook for some more time and turn off the gas and cool it.
- Schezwan chutney is ready, serve it with any dish and enjoy.
Lose weight fast, do not make these mistakes even by forgetting in the morning. Common Mistakes When Trying to Lose Weight
Disclaimer: This material, including advice, provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information.
Credit: ndtv.in /