Shani Jayanti puja vidhi: Shani Jayanti celebrated on 30th May is very fruitful. In such a situation, if the devotees worship him according to the law, then there will be happiness, peace and prosperity in life and there will be communication of positive energy in the house.
- Mustard oil is offered to Shani Dev.
- Donate black or blue clothes.
- One should get up in Brahma Muhurta and do daily work.
Shani Jayanti: After 30 years, a wonderful coincidence is being made on Shani Jayanti. Because this time Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga is also being formed and Shani Dev is entering Aquarius. Apart from this, the fast of Somvati Amavasya (Somvati Amavasya 2022) and Vat Savitri (Vat Savitri vrat 2022) will also be observed on the day of Shani Jayanti. In this context, Shani Jayanti, celebrated on May 30, is very fruitful. In such a situation, if the devotees worship him according to the law, then Shani Dev will be pleased, due to which there will be happiness, peace, prosperity in his life and there will be communication of positive energy in the house. So let’s know the rule of worship on this day.
Worship like this Puja vidhi of Shani Jayanti
- On the day of Shani Jayanti, one gets up at Brahma Muhurta and takes a bath after retiring from routine work.
- Remembering Shani Dev, vows of fasting and worship are taken.
- Betel nut is placed on the place of worship in the form of a picture or symbol of Shani Dev by spreading black colored clothes.
- Blue flowers, kumkum, vermilion etc. are offered to Shani Dev. Along with this, fruits are offered.
- Mustard oil is offered to Shani Dev. A lamp is lit in front of Shan Dev. After this, Shani Mantra and Shani Chalisa are recited while meditating on Shani Dev.
- Devotees who cannot worship Shani Dev at home can go to Shani temple and offer prayers to Shani Dev.
- It is believed that donating black sesame, umbrella, black or blue clothes, iron, steel utensils, shoes, slippers etc. on Shani Jayanti brings blessings of Lord Shani.
Significance of Shani Jayanti (Shani Jayanti 2022 Significance)
According to the Hindu calendar, this time a special coincidence of Somvati Amavasya, Vat Savitri Vrat and Sarvarthasiddhi Yoga is being made on Shani Jayanti. Due to this the importance of Shani Jayanti has increased even more. Somvati Amavasya is considered special in the scriptures. On this day, there is a law to bathe in the holy river, donate and worship for the ancestors. It is believed that worshiping for the ancestors on this day reduces the effect of Shani Dosha. Apart from this, Shani Jayanti is also considered special for the people suffering from Shani Dosha. The worship of Shani Dev on this day is considered particularly fruitful.
(Disclaimer: The information given here is based on general assumptions and information. NDTV does not confirm this.)
Varanasi: Survey may be held tomorrow in Gyanvapi Masjid and Shringar Gauri Mandir case
Credit: ndtv.in /