Iron And Sleep Quality: Lack of iron in the body means that you feel tired or have trouble breathing. Not only this, due to the lack of iron, the production of sleep hormones in the body also decreases.
Iron For Better Sleep: Due to lack of iron in the body, many health problems start happening. This is such a mineral of our body that makes healthy blood cells in the blood. Apart from this, blood tissue also gets oxygen due to this mineral, iron is also very important for hemoglobin. Iron deficiency in the body can mean you feel tired or get breathless very easily. Not only this, due to the lack of iron, the production of sleep hormones in the body also decreases. Does This Mineral Really Affect Sleep? Know here.
Why should not leave hot water even in summer? Here is the healthy and best way to drink lukewarm water on an empty stomach
Reason for not sleeping? , Reason For Not Sleeping?
Iron deficiency can cause a problem called periodic lime movement disorder. This is a type of sleeping disorder. In this disorder, a strange pain is felt in the legs while sleeping at night, which becomes an obstacle in sleep. Apart from this, insomnia can also happen.
Relationship between Iron and Sleep | The Connection Between Iron And Sleep
Studies show that there is a positive correlation between sleep quality and iron supplementation. Iron deficiency affects the quality, quantity and timing of sleep. You can improve your sleep quality by consuming iron-rich foods.
What to eat in summer to control high blood pressure easily? These 7 foods are the best
Tips to get good sleep:
- By following some tips, you can try to get better sleep despite iron deficiency.
- Fix your sleep time and wake up time in the morning.
- Increase your diet those things. In which there is a lot of iron. Like meat, egg, green vegetables.
- Stop drinking caffeine rich drinks. If you can’t leave it completely, then at least don’t take it after six in the evening.
- Do not consume alcohol and nicotine at all.
- Apart from iron, pay attention to such foods, which are also rich in vitamin D. Things like citrus food, broccoli, tomatoes can be added to the diet.
- Do some workouts daily.
- Leave the habit of heavy dinner or very late dinner at night.
- If you have a habit of watching mobile, running laptop or watching TV for a long time, then change that too. Stop watching any kind of screen at least 2 to 3 hours before.
Disclaimer: This content provides general information only including advice. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information.