‘Slightly spoken so far, but now I will speak openly’, CEO Parag Agarwal on big changes in Twitter

Mail Us For Business inquiry
- Advertisement -

Agarwal on Saturday made several tweets on the changes taking place in the company and his team and explained why these changes are being made at a time when Tesla CEO Elon Musk is believed to be taking over the company.

New Delhi:

Tesla CEO Elon Musk told on Thursday that Twitter The deal to buy has been put on hold for the time being. Meanwhile, Twitter has fired two of its top executives. in the midst of these changes Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal) said on Saturday that till now he has been speaking very little on these matters but now he will speak openly on this issue.

Agarwal on Saturday made several tweets on the changes taking place in the company and his team and explained why these changes are being made at a time when Tesla CEO Elon Musk is believed to be taking over the company.

Twitter CEO Parag Agarwal removes 2 top officers, also bans appointments in the company

This lengthy post of Agarwal comes a day after two senior executives of the company were fired. Meanwhile, Elon Musk has announced that Twitter’s $44 billion deal is currently on hold until data on fake accounts is found.

Agarwal wrote in one of his tweets, “Some people are asking why a ‘lame-duck’ CEO is making this change when Twitter is going to be acquired anyway?”

In response, Parag wrote, “The short answer is very simple: While I expect the deal to close, we still need to be prepared for all scenarios and always do what’s right for Twitter. I am responsible for leading and running Twitter, and our job is to make Twitter stronger every day.”

Twitter deal on hold now, Elon Musk reveals

He further wrote, “No one at Twitter is working just to keep the lights on. We are proud of our work. Regardless of the future ownership of the company, we are here to create a product for customers, partners, shareholders and all of you.” And we’re constantly improving Twitter as a business.” The Twitter CEO said he would “not use the deal as an excuse to avoid making important decisions.”

“I will continue to embrace the deeper complexities of our service and our business. You can expect change for the better,” the Twitter CEO said. He further wrote, “I will also try to bring more transparency in my work. You will not see tweets by me on ‘topic of the day’ or loudest sound bites, but public conversations on our teams Twitter on ongoing, continuous and challenging work.” Working to make it better.”

He also thanked the entire Twitter team. He praised the team on Twitter, writing, “They stand strong and focused, fast and agile. They are working as usual.”

Twitter recently agreed to be acquired by Tesla CEO Elon Musk for US$44 billion, although it is still subject to shareholder approval. Meanwhile, Elon Musk has announced that the $44 billion takeover bid of the micro-blogging site is currently on hold. Twitter shares fell nearly 20 per cent in pre-market trading on Friday after Musk announced a halt to the Twitter deal.

Musk said earlier this week that Twitter’s decision to ban former US President Donald Trump was a mistake and that he would reverse it if his acquisition of the social media company is successful.

,

Credit: ndtv.in /

- Advertisement -
Mail Us For  DMCA / Credit  Notice

Recent Articles

Stay on top - Get the daily news in your inbox

Related Stories