Swiggy, one of India’s largest online food ordering and delivery platforms, has launched a new ‘Swiggy One Membership Programme’. Those taking this membership will get great discounts, free delivery and many more benefits. At the same time, Swiggy has also said that the discounts and offers will also be extended to other services offered by Swiggy, which include meat stores and Swiggy Genie (local courier service).
It is being told that Swiggy’s rival Zomato also recently launched ‘Zomato Pro Plus’ membership, which offered free delivery, free delivery and a lot of offers. However, Zomato Pro membership was available on an invite basis only. Whereas Swiggy One is easily available across the platform. Read on to know more about Swiggy One membership.
What is Swiggy One?
Swiggy One is a membership of online food delivery platform Swiggy. Once the membership is taken, users will get some profits on ordering. Benefits under Swiggy One membership include unlimited free delivery and up to 30% extra discount on orders above Rs.149. At the same time, this service is live in Lucknow, Pune, Trivandrum and Vijayawada.
swiggy one membership price
Swiggy One is a newly launched service by Swiggy, so users can also get discount in early-bird membership. The membership price for the first three months is Rs.299. The offers are fixed inside (the original price is Rs 499). The second one is for 12 months i.e. one year and its price is Rs.899. Has been fixed (actual price Rs 1499).
How to buy Swiggy One?
- Open the Swiggy application on the smartphone.
- Go to the “Account” of the application.
- Tap on “One Membership”.
- Read the information given inside Apply One Membership.
- Then, tap on the ‘By Swiggy One’ prompt at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the time period of membership.
- Now tap on “By Swiggy One”.
- The application will give the user an option to select the payment method including Amazon Pay, Paytm, PhonePe, Freecharge and MobiKwik, then pay the amount.
Good News! WhatsApp introduced 2 new security features necessary for users, you should also see