New Delhi, Tech Desk. World Thinnest 5G Smartphone: Motorola Edge 30 smartphone will be launched soon from Motorola. The launch of the phone will be on 12th May 2022 at 12 noon. The company claims that it will be the world’s thinnest smartphone. The thickness of Motorola Edge 30 will be 6.79mm. It will be a 5G smartphone, which will come with cutting edge technology. Also it will be very sleek and stylish. The weight of the Motorola Edge 30 smartphone will be 155 grams. The company claims that it will be India’s lightest smartphone. Let’s know about the phone in detail..
what will be special
- Motorola Edge 30 smartphone has a segment-leading 144Hz pOLED 10 Bit display. According to the company, the upcoming Motorola Edge 30 smartphone will come with India’s first Snapdragon 778G+ chipset support.
- If we talk about camera setup, then Motorola Edge 30 smartphone will come with quad camera setup. The main camera of 50 megapixels will be available in the phone. This will be India’s first 50 megapixel ultra-wide camera and 50 megapixel macro lens camera support. While a depth camera sensor will be given.
- The phone will get optical image stabilization, HDR10 video recording, 4K video recording support. The phone has a 32-megapixel front camera for selfie. The phone will be given an ultra-immersive OLED 10-BIT billion color display.
- 33W turbo charging support has been provided for charging in the phone. The phone will get USB Type-C port. The phone will come with Android 12 based near stock support. The phone will get security updates for three years. Meaning the Motorola Edge 30 smartphone will come with Android 13 and 14 updates.
- The phone will come with Dolby Atmos audio support. If we talk about 5G connectivity, then 13 5G bands will be given in Motorola Edge 30 smartphone. Also, Wi-Fi 6E support will be provided in the phone.
Credit: www.jagran.com /