Two died due to poison in Nalanda: brother-in-law and sister-in-law ate poison in family dispute, hospitalized, both died one by one during treatment

Mail Us For Business inquiry
- Advertisement -

The brother-in-law and sister-in-law ate poison together in the village of Dawa Bigha of Ben police station area under Nalanda district. The news of the poisoning created a sensation in the area. After consuming the poison, both of them were admitted to Vims in a hurry for treatment. During treatment, both of them died one by one.

The cause of the incident is said to be a domestic dispute. The deceased have been identified as Lalit Raut, 20-year-old son of Vilas Raut and Kajal Devi, wife of Lalit’s elder brother Roshan Raut. After the accident, mournful silence has spread in the village. The family is refusing to give any information. According to the villagers, on Tuesday, there was a dispute in the house regarding some issue among themselves. After this both of them consumed poison.

When his health started deteriorating, the family members hurriedly admitted him to Pawapuri Medical College for treatment. First Lalit died during treatment there, after that Kajal died during treatment on Wednesday evening. SHO Jaikishan Kumar said that the police had gone there after getting information from Vims. Post-mortem of the dead body of the youth was conducted after the death. After that his sister-in-law also died. So far no one has made a written complaint. The police is investigating the matter. The bodies have been handed over to the relatives after post-mortem.

.

- Advertisement -
Mail Us For  DMCA / Credit  Notice

Recent Articles

Stay on top - Get the daily news in your inbox

Related Stories