Two weeks have passed since the private guard massacre in Bhagalpur: SSP claims – important clues found, action will be taken after the statement of the injured

- Advertisement -

Even after two weeks have elapsed in the murder of private guard Parushotam Das at Chandi Prasad Lane in Jogsar police station area of ​​​​Jogsar police station area of ​​Bhagalpur district and the murder of his partner, the accused of murder is out of custody, in such a situation, the SSP of Bhagalpur district. It is claimed that the police will get important clues in the guard murder case, it will be done soon. In the guard’s murder, the police are now waiting for the statement of Sajan, the accomplice of the injured guard.

At present, the injured Sajan is undergoing treatment at Mayaganj Hospital in Bhagalpur. Let us tell you that in the early morning of September 7, in the Sriniketan apartment, fearless miscreants had committed the ruthless murder of the sleeping guard Parushotam by slitting his throat and also tried to kill the guard’s friend. But he was admitted to the hospital in a serious condition and the condition of the injured Sajan is improving.

The same injured Sajan is unable to speak with his mouth and told the team of the daily that he was sleeping with his friend in the guard room of the apartment and some people suddenly came and tied both of them on the bed and on the face. was also covered with cloth and after that attempted to kill both the guard Parushottam was killed on the spot.

Regarding the same case, SSP Baburam has claimed that important clues have been found regarding the murder case. Before taking the final decision, the condition of the injured Sajan is improving. Till then it is too early to take any decision.

On the day of the same incident, the injured Sajan had given some pointers by writing to the police in a paper, after which the police investigated at many points and gathered evidence and on the second day of the incident, SSP Baburam himself reached the spot along with the crew from the dustbin from the guard’s room. A damaged mobile was also recovered which has come very close to the police weapon. But the question arises that even after two weeks have passed, the police has not been able to arrest the criminals.

Credit: /

- Advertisement -

Recent Articles

Related Stories