Weight Loss: Know which things need to be avoided for weight loss. These things work to increase the weight.
- Know how to lose weight.
- Some foods prevent weight loss.
- It is important to take special care of diet.
Weight Loss Diet: There are many foods that are rich in refined carbs, sugar and fat. By eating these things, the body gets less essential nutrients like protein and fiber. In this case, eating them directly increases the body weight. Those people who are troubled by obesity or want to lose weight up to 5 kg to become a little more fit can remove these foods from their diet. Apart from this, those things can be included in the diet which are also good for health and also help in weight loss.
Diabetes Control Spices: These spices will reduce the rising level of diabetes, have to consume in this way
Things to Avoid to Lose Weight | Foods To Avoid In Weight Loss
Chips and Fries
Potato chips and fries are very tasty to eat, but they also have an excessive effect on health. Eating these increases cholesterol and obesity of the body, that is why they should be avoided during weight loss.
Sugary carbonated drinks should be completely avoided during weight loss efforts. These drinks (Cold Drinks) contain excessive amount of calories, it becomes difficult to lose weight after drinking them. Instead of these drinks, drinking cumin water, clove water or plain honey and lemon water helps in weight loss.
cake or pastry
People who are fond of sweets often cannot stop themselves from seeing cakes or pastries etc. But, when trying to lose weight, it is very important to stop yourself from eating them.
Pasta is made from fine flour and is high in calories and carbohydrates but low in fibre, protein and essential nutrients. Apart from pasta, it is also necessary to reduce the intake of white bread.
Desi diet should be like this
Desi diet can be adopted to reduce weight. A general diet plan is being given here which you can follow. With this diet plan, weight can be reduced up to 5 kg in a month. Also, keep in mind that you must walk for 20 minutes after mid-morning snacks and lunch.
- After waking up in the morning, eat one spoon of roasted flax seeds with a glass of warm water.
- Eat a bowl of upma or poha between 8 and 9 o’clock. You can also eat a cheela. Have a cup of tea together.
- After this, drink 7 to 8 soaked almonds and a walnut with a cup of green tea at 10.30 am.
- Have lunch between 12.30 to 1.00 pm and take 2 rotis with lentils or vegetables for lunch.
- Take tea with a bowl of diet salt around 5 pm.
- Eat a roti and any green vegetable at night. With this diet plan, the difference in weight will be visible.
Spinach or milk, by whose consumption the body gets more calcium, you should also know
Disclaimer: This content provides general information only including advice. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information.